Day Seminar Mechanical Profile Cylinders
This one-day seminar will cover the following topics:
- setup of a profile cylinder
- characteristics of a profile cylinder (picking protection, drill resistance, bump protection etc.)
- workings of a profile cylinder
- basic rules for the creation of different keyings and master key systems
- generating single codings and master key systems
- dismounting a profile cylinder
- repinning of a profile cylinder with help of a sample key
- pinning of a profile cylinder along existing code or master key plan
- modification of a standard cylinder into knob cylinder or changing into emergency function
- function testing
Additionally you will be learning
- Key cutting with support of a „mother-key-set“ and code-appliances used on a mechanical key cutting machine.
- Single production of key copies and the decryption and correction of obsolete keys on electronic key cutting machines.